- My current go-to beverage is Diet Barq's, which I can't buy where I live. I stocked up at Christmas, so I can get my fix for a few more weeks.
- My current evening beverage, meant to be drunk with dinner but which usually turns out to be the same as bedtime (please, no comments), is orange juice and (diet) lemon lime soda. I'm apparently craving sugar (go figure).
- I recently discovered that in a pinch, evaporated milk, Ovaltine powder, and a microwave (with a utility knife to open the milk) will produce an acceptable hot drink.
I think that exhausts all beverage ideas. On to the next stimulating topic!
2 comments:
My drink of choice lately is half dark cocoa/half Milo with two shakes of cinnamon sugar. Mmmm.
Hmm. I'm not sure Milo is available to me, but I'd like to give it a try. I'm in sort of a backwater when it comes to food items. Is Milo like Ovaltine?
Post a Comment