The Duchess has tagged me again. I don't have 8 friends to tag in turn, but I can at least fulfill part of the duties of a tagee. It's the least I can do in payment for enjoying all the good tunes she spins on her blog.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
The Closer
The Bionic Woman
Homicide: Life on the Streets
Sports Night
Boomtown
Lost
Law & Order
Life on Mars
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Worked
Ate frozen Macaroni and Cheese
Watched two episodes of Prime Suspect
Baked cookies
Taught seminary
Folded laundry
Worked
Worked
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
Seeing my newest nephew (and his family) in March
Seeing my dad very soon
Being totally moved into the new house
Reading the new Laurie R. King novel in April
A visit to Utah in July
Seeing my mom in April
Spring Break
Christmas
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Wendy's
Tin Star
Chipotle
International House of Pancakes
Macaroni Grill
Tomato-Tomato
Mom's house
Linda's house
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Tenure
A lawn mower
Independent Wealth
All my family living in one state
9 hrs of sleep a night seven days in a row
A Personal Soda Fountain
Personal chef
1 comment:
Thanks, dear. I had Tin Star last night and thought of you.
Post a Comment