Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mecca

I just discovered Tractor Supply Company. Where have I been all these years?

I first knew of TSC when I lived in prisontown. TSC was next door to a barbecue joint I frequented, but I don't think I ever ventured inside TSC. I was too busy eating barbecue. Too bad for me.

TSC is close to the new house, so I stopped in after work Friday. I found several items for which I have been hunting lately, including:
  • foam drink koozie that doesn't advertise an acoholic beverage
  • large metal dustpan for shop and yard work
  • sturdy handheld dustbroom for same
  • weed pulling tool (I actually hadn't hunted for that yet, but while in TSC I remembered I wanted one)
I'm not too interested in TSC's clothing, equestrian, or livestock supplies, but you never know when you might need to repair a fence, put a new fender on a trailer, or pick up more blasting grit for your sandblaster.

3 comments:

Starrlett said...

Wow, I don't know where you've been, either! ;)

There's a TSC pretty close to us in McKinney. I was once tempted to purchase a black-and-white chicken that would have looked cute in my black-and-silver kitchen.

But since it was a live chicken, I passed. ;) Also a good place to find windchimes, btw.

Auntie K said...

Oh, that chicken bit gave me the best laugh I've had in ages. I'll have to keep my eye out for wind chimes.

the duchess said...

I dare you to buy & wear an article of clothing from the TSC.