Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's Magic


I can't believe it's taken me this long to figure out that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser really is magic.

It made quick work of all the grime on the pantry shelves. Now if only something else would make quick work of packing, moving and unpacking all the pantry contents!

photo: Chicago Daily News, 1929.
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/cdn:@field(NUMBER+@band(ichicdn+n090143))

2 comments:

The Back Lot said...

Oh, I know. I've been addicted to those dudes for about a year. Gotta hand it to Mr. Clean!

Starrlett said...

a house!!! congrats! :)
i'm eager to see photos when you get the time.

oh YES, my mom-in-law and I have decided that those Magic Erasers work far too well to be anything other than some terribly dark sort of magic, the origins of which we'd rather not discover, because they are too fantastic not to use.

but seriously, every time I use them and they quickly remove all paint/oil/grime, a little voice in the back of my head keeps muttering, "someone made a pact with the devil."

i kid you not. those things scare me.