While making sure I wasn't repeating a post title, I came across
Oscar's short essay. He wrote it nearly two years ago, and it makes me feel a bit sad to know how time has changed the little guy. I gather he rarely stirs himself for the doorbell these days, and perhaps not for loud thunderclaps either. I trust, however, that he's still as interested in human food as ever. Or at least, I hope so.
2 comments:
Poor Oscar! I didn't realize he was failing. Do you think doggie failure is harder for the dog or his humans?
L.
Oscar, here.
Just to let you know I just had my 13th birthday. It was fun. I think. It was a month ago, you know. The thing that really bums me out is the Larry is still hiding my dog biscuits, and I just cannot smell them any more. One of these days I am going to put a tooth into him just as a reminder that I am STILL the biggest, badest thing on the block. If I could see well enough to chase you, I would. But, it is actually time for my afternoon nap after my mid morning nap and before my before supper nap, so I got to snooze.
Oscar (aka Oskie, doofus, big-guy and THE BEAST!)
Post a Comment