No - my teeth are still as irregular and normal looking as always! I had two crowns and a filling a few weeks ago, and then week later, a root canal/crown. The dentist says I have another cavity that needs filling, another tooth that needs a root canal/crown, and I need yet another crown, but he's cleaned me (and Mom!) out, so the rest is going to wait. The pain-free state didn't last yesterday, but the reprieve was nice.
2 comments:
I'm curious what type of extensive dentistry you've had done. Please don't tell me you've got Hollywood marshmallow chomper teeth. :o)
No - my teeth are still as irregular and normal looking as always! I had two crowns and a filling a few weeks ago, and then week later, a root canal/crown. The dentist says I have another cavity that needs filling, another tooth that needs a root canal/crown, and I need yet another crown, but he's cleaned me (and Mom!) out, so the rest is going to wait. The pain-free state didn't last yesterday, but the reprieve was nice.
Post a Comment