It took me far longer than it would take many people, but I managed to shoot and upload some photos of the art installation today, both to my Flickr account and to the library's account (the two sets are nearly identical).
Learning to make a mosaic will have to wait until another day.
2 comments:
Great pictures of your latest library project. I'll be interested to see the mosaic that you create.
If you want to make one of those cool picture mosaics, the ones where the larger picture is made up of a bunch of smaller pictures, you can check out this tutorial.
It requires one small download, but otherwise is pretty simply to use. Maybe you could make a mosaic using a snapshot of your library lobby as the main photo made up of all of the various library projects or art installations.
Oh - I've never seen one of those. You tech geeks know abt so many cool things!
Post a Comment