If I've successfully made it through a full day on 2 hrs sleep before, will I be able to do it again?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Don't tell me you actually allowed lime Jell-O and cottage cheese to pass your lips?? I got horrible food poisoning years ago in NYC. It was during the Jewish holidays and I think it was from some sort of cheese blintzes, but cottage cheesy Jell-O has reminded me of that taste ever since, for over 50 years. L.
2 comments:
Don't tell me you actually allowed lime Jell-O and cottage cheese to pass your lips?? I got horrible food poisoning years ago in NYC. It was during the Jewish holidays and I think it was from some sort of cheese blintzes, but cottage cheesy Jell-O has reminded me of that taste ever since, for over 50 years.
L.
Speaking as one who's consumed far too many variations of said Jell-o product than one should admit to I can say: YES, it is entirely possible.
Post a Comment