At this point in life, I'm quite resigned to the fact that having a name that starts in the latter part of the alphabet means I'm often near the bottom of any list.
But today, being last paid off. The sixth digit in my SSN is a pretty high number, and because of that I got my tax rebate today. Granted, the money is really just passing through my account on the way to the credit card company, but at least it will be mine for a few days.
1 comment:
That certainly is good news. My lucky number hasn't been called yet (in more that one way). :o) I actually paid off the very first credit card I ever had. I've been carrying a balance since 2002 and am now happy to say it's paid in full and CLOSED. One left and then I'll be done!
Post a Comment