Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baking


We're having a meet and greet Friday afternoon for our two new library faculty. I said I would take pizzelles. Of course, I've only made them a couple of times, so I went home last night and did a test run. I made these chocolate pizzelles, and they're pretty tasty. I tried rolling some into cones, some into tubes, and molding some into ice cream bowls. None of the molding was too successful. I took most of the pieces to seminary this morning, and the students scarfed them down.

So, I think I'll just take a few different flavors of flat cookies on Friday and call it good. I'm mulling over different recipes I found here.



PS - If you know the current incarnation of Betty Crocker's Cookie Book, I'm also thinking about Key Lime Coolers. Are my coworkers are worth it? Those are pretty special cookies, you know.

1 comment:

the duchess said...

They look pretty fancy pants to me. Mmmmmm.