What do you think about the new look? It's fun to have a piece of my life I can change up when I want without too much trouble or impact. I won't tell you, however, how many hours it took me to modify the colors in the new Blogger template (far more many than it should have).
If I knew anything about Photoshop, I would tidy up my self portrait. Alas, I'm not the expert some people are.
3 comments:
Amen! I just wish I knew how to do more things on here. I usually get myself in trouble and mess myself up by pushing too many buttons.
Hee, hee. Primarily, that's just hours at home spent fiddling around with it. I used photoshop a ton for a year or two before i even discovered layers, which are about the greatest thing man ever invented, in my opinion.
I recommend taking a short class, if your place of work offers any university-wide classes... I'm going to take an Adobe Illustrator class next month on the university's dime. :)
Nice new look! And there are plenty of other photo editing options than Photoshop, which can be both expensive to purchase and difficult to learn. Good luck!
Post a Comment