Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Sick Day?
Did anyone else experience the no-traffic phenomenon this morning on the way to work? All I can think is that everyone who didn't finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows over the weekend called in sick this morning.
Oh, I bet you're right. I just spoke with one of my student assistants about her reading experience, and then chatted with Erica about her vacation that precluded her from reading it yet.
I read another of my usual blogs today during lunch, not realizing that person was an HP fan, and was briefly treated to some of the happenings of the book. So if I ever do pick up the rest of them... then oops. ;)
I noted the absence of people as I made my way across the top of Big D headed toward the Tollway/LBJ area. Wondered why, but never thought of HP. Excuse the yawn, but not being able to read until around 9 pm and then staying up until 2 am reading for three nights in a row is very tiring. Why does life get in the way of living?
2 comments:
Oh, I bet you're right. I just spoke with one of my student assistants about her reading experience, and then chatted with Erica about her vacation that precluded her from reading it yet.
I read another of my usual blogs today during lunch, not realizing that person was an HP fan, and was briefly treated to some of the happenings of the book. So if I ever do pick up the rest of them... then oops. ;)
I noted the absence of people as I made my way across the top of Big D headed toward the Tollway/LBJ area. Wondered why, but never thought of HP. Excuse the yawn, but not being able to read until around 9 pm and then staying up until 2 am reading for three nights in a row is very tiring. Why does life get in the way of living?
Post a Comment