Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Heartfelt Plea

Dear St. Anthony,

Do you help Catholics and non-Catholics alike? I sure hope so. I appear to have "misplaced" all my exercise records from the past 8 weeks of the wellness program. I had them Thursday when Andy handed them to me, and now, after a weekend of cleaning up for company, they've vanished.

I need to find these items before 7:30 tomorrow morning, so if you can lend a girl a hand, I'd really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

A lost soul

4 comments:

Starrlett said...

Hope St. Tony helps you out--I've certainly had many, many times to send him similar pleas.

In fact, I've got a tiny framed image of him on my shelf. Because you need a little St. Tony in an office like mine. :)

Auntie K said...

Ha--it worked! Though I'm not sure it was actually St. Tony who helped. I can think of a few more likely possibilities.

Adam said...

Glad to hear your plea worked. Maybe I can send him a few too...

the duchess said...

I almost married a man, eh-ehm, who was named after a Saint so clearly my perspective's tainted on this topic. :o(