I'd wager someone in your ward has it to borrow. Just ask around or post it on FB. $65 is too rich for my blood and I've seen every episode from the beginning.
J, I was Netflixing it, but on the one-disc-at-a-time plan, it was going to take a while to get caught up, and I felt a sudden urge to be ready for the series finale this month. If I had Internet and could watch streaming video, this would all be a moot point.
D, you are presupposing that I have friends in my ward to whom I would reveal a weakness such as this. Nevertheless, you make a valid, reasonable point :-)
I see that only one reader (JCW?) supports my plan. Not yet sure what I'll do. I know you all can't sleep at night for wondering.
5 comments:
Netflix?
I'd wager someone in your ward has it to borrow. Just ask around or post it on FB. $65 is too rich for my blood and I've seen every episode from the beginning.
J, I was Netflixing it, but on the one-disc-at-a-time plan, it was going to take a while to get caught up, and I felt a sudden urge to be ready for the series finale this month. If I had Internet and could watch streaming video, this would all be a moot point.
D, you are presupposing that I have friends in my ward to whom I would reveal a weakness such as this. Nevertheless, you make a valid, reasonable point :-)
I see that only one reader (JCW?) supports my plan. Not yet sure what I'll do. I know you all can't sleep at night for wondering.
1. Would a month of the internet be cheaper?
2. If you spent all that money, would you understand what you were seeing?
3. WWJD?
L.
L, you really know to hit a girl where it hurts!
Post a Comment