Finally, I may be able to approach the quality and entertainment value of other blogs out there. Well, probably not, if we want to be truthful. But, I will have better subject matter to work with once the W. family moves to Bowling Green!
I know I probably won't see them as much as I imagine and all the visits won't be as heavenly as I imagine (no offense), but I'm nonetheless THRILLED that they will be so close. As Mr. Brumbaugh, may he rest in peace, would have said, being single and far from family really inhales.
2 comments:
The other day I saw a man riding a bicycle who I thought might be Mr. Brumbaugh. Guess not, huh? I had forgotten that he'd passed. He was one of a kind.
M
In praising blogs I read, I should have mentioned Tales from the Duchess. My blog is nowhere near as thought provoking or observant as Tales, and I don't think family living nearby will change that.
Post a Comment