Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If I ...

ever get married or have a child(!), I will find a friend to host a shower and I will fly my cousin Whitney here to plan, cater, and decorate the event. It will be something not to be matched by Martha, Rachel, Ina, or anyone else. If you don't believe me, check out Whitney's work.

Or, perhaps a team of W, S, and T. THAT would be formidable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a whole other species of human out there of which I was not aware? Who ARE these people? (I know. I'm related to two of them!)Whatever happened to making cupcakes, doing a little dusting, and calling it a party??
M

the duchess said...

Your friend, Whitney, does fantastic work. That "Pat the Bunny" baby shower is simply remarkable. I have to respectfully take myself out of your future team merely on spec. ;o)

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

And you know I'd jump at the chance to be on that team!!

the duchess said...

On second thought, why should marriage or childbirth preclude you from formal or festive celebration? You should throw a housewarming and invite all your wealthy and/or generously giving friends. ;o)