Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Leave It Alone
After keeping an assortment of colored pencils in my office for over a year (I used them for a project), I finally took the pencil box home about a month ago.
So guess what I desperately need. In my office. Right now!
Ditto. Same situation with soy sauce the other day. Just as soon as I threw out all the take out packets my bottle of soy ran out and I dug ferociously through every kitchen drawer only to wind up empty handed and befuddled.
2 comments:
Ditto. Same situation with soy sauce the other day. Just as soon as I threw out all the take out packets my bottle of soy ran out and I dug ferociously through every kitchen drawer only to wind up empty handed and befuddled.
That's why you always need two of everything. And sometimes three or more.
L.
Post a Comment