I sometimes save the windowed business return envelopes that come with bills and solicitations. They work great for the occasional times I need an envelope to mail something. Just write the mailing address on a blank piece of paper or a Post-it and make sure it lines up visibly in the window.
5 comments:
Smart woman.
P.S. Since you don't have a "following" button I keep forgetting to look at your blog. Please reconsider for schlubs like me. ;o)
Yes, I do think it's a smart idea. I overlooked the "following" button since I don't "follow" anyone myself. But I can probably take care of that. Thanks for the hint!
I LOVE this idea!! And, reading the comments above, I got on here tonight specifically to copy your address to add it to my Google Reader (You can add a subscription without following, BTW) because I keep forgetting to check these days, too!! Oh, the life of convenience that we lead!
Wow, I'm impressed that I came up with a tip that impressed you, T!
Maybe that sounded bad, T. I just meant--you're so full of tips yourself, that I'm pleased to provide one myself.
Post a Comment