
I'm implementing some new personal health initiatives. I'm reluctant to broadcast all of them, because I haven't been very successful in the past. I'd rather just surprise you when I am successful. However, I'll share one aspect of The Plan with you: drink four bottles of water at work every day.
If you could make one personal health improvement, what would it be?
-------------------
photo: Lee, Russell. (1941). Water fountain, Caldwell, Idaho [photograph]. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, [reproduction number LC-USF33-013077-M1]. Available from American Memory.
4 comments:
Though I don't know that I'd go so far as to change my ways, I went to a party a couple of years ago where the get-acquainted game was to tell what we'd had for breakfast that day and I was the only one to admit to pancakes and Diet Pepsi. All the health food nuts I know are sickly and I'm not, so why try to fix it?
L.
I think pancakes and a Diet Pepsi sounds like a scrumptious breakfast. Well, OK, I'd change the Pepsi for a Coke, but still.
I had pizza and watermelon for breakfast today. ;o) I have many changes but I'd start with more sleep and less of whatever else I do instead. I'd like to boast of Mother Teresa-like charitable deeds alas it's probably more of the TV/blogging/Facebook variety.
You mean you folks don't do chocolate for breakfast? Or Lunch? Or Dinner?
You keep up this weirdness, I am going to have to find a more compatible blog!
Post a Comment