- cell phone
- mechanical pencil (pencil of any kind)
- electric fan
- remote desktop access
It's mostly my own fault (well, not the last two). I switched from my RRB (regular red bag) to my CRB (capacious red bag) this morning, and carefully put all my writing instruments in their cute red pouch, which I apparently then threw in the RRB by mistake. Luckily, I found a (lousy) pen, highlighter and Sharpie in the CRB, so I'm not completely bereft.
The loss of the pencil is keen, since it's practically an appendage of my hand, and without it I can't do a crossword puzzle or write in my calendar. I'm going to have to make do with a dull golf pencil or the (lousy) pen.
That aside, the Nashville Public Library is beautiful, and I'm still planning to stop at TJ and WHM on the way home.
1 comment:
So what did you get at the 2 glorious shops?
Post a Comment