So, the Duchess tagged me. Here goes. I don't have six blogging friends, so I have failed on that point already. Also, I don't really think I have that many odd quirks (many faults, but those aren't the same as quirks). Guess I'll let the readers judge.
1. Link the person who tagged you: The Duchess
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six of your quirks.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know or leave a list of names at the bottom of the post.
Auntie K's a Quirky Gal?
1. She walks barefoot in her own home only extremely rarely. She never walks barefoot in another person's home. For some reason, being barefoot in her office doesn't bother her nearly as much as the other scenarios.
2. She refuses to use a bookmark. They just fall out anyway.
3. She is very careful to state her complete order up front at the Wendy's drive-through window, so the cashier doesn't have to ask a bunch of unnecessary questions. The script is: "Yes, I'd like a #1 combo medium, with no lettuce, onions, or pickles...and a Diet Coke." (The cashier usually responds with "what size?")
4. She can't talk on the telephone with the receiver against her right ear.
5. She has four alarm clocks, and usually sets at least two of them for different times anywhere from 4 5o 18 minutes before she actually intends to get out of bed.
6. She can't leave the house without an adequate supply of Puffs Plus, Vaseline Lip Therapy, and Curel.
Is the West Family game to participate? You could list two quirks for each adult and one each for each child to-date.
If M. would blog, and I think she should , she could participate. But then, if M. blogged maybe I wouldn't have any more fun surprises of finding a personal letter in the post box.
PS and background for post title: I hit publish post and then viewed the post and was surprised to see the library's chat widget showing on the blog next to my post. Then I realized I had inadvertently posted to the library blog instead of to this blog.
The library blog showed up first in my list of blogs because it was updated more recently than this blog. What a horror that would have been! When I do post to the library blog, I don't do it under my blogger account anyway, so I think I need to gracefully remove myself from the library blog before I have a personal debacle on my hands. I can just see myself blogging, on the wrong blog, about some handsome man I met at work or any of the other trivial and embarrassing things I reveal here. Talk about a bad dream!
1 comment:
I'm game, but I'm dumb. I need a tutorial.
L.
Post a Comment