Friday, December 14, 2007

Ugh

Here's a book I saw while shelving this week that I won't be checking out of the library anytime soon. Some things are better left to the imagination.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

It sounds like a book Shanna would love.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts precisely. Obviously, her preferences are well known.

the duchess said...

How funny. I was just musing to my friend the other day about the pros and cons of asking Santa for a tapeworm for Christmas in liu of dieting and working out.

Auntie K said...

I hear they can work wonders. With a tapeworm on board, you could eat an entire meal at Jollibee or McDonald's and then go back for a second meal because you're still hungry. Do I have that right, A2?

Kalifornia Love said...

My very own tapeworm has been on my Christmas list for years. But apparently, I've been a very bad girl...