Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Short Commercial

I [heart] Miracle Whip!

6 comments:

Starrlett said...

Let me know what you think of 19 Minutes--it's currently our third-place choice for the next Denton Reads selection.

the duchess said...

Bleh. I made the classic "bitter beer face" when I tasted it for the first time by accident. Are you sure you're not a Yankee?!

Adam said...

Miracle Whip is one of the great world wonders--it's wonderful!

Auntie K said...

Yeah, I figured not all my readers would agree with me on the wonderfulness of Miracle Whip. Variety is the spice of life!

Anonymous said...

I am shocked! As a late maternal ancestor of yours would have said, "That's not the way you were raised." (Or is it?) The only thing Miracle Whip is good for is a liverwurst sandwich on soft white bread. And half and half with mayo in potato salad.
L.

Auntie K said...

Please don't tell my late maternal ancestor, but that is the way I was raised. I just made myself three mini turkey-havarti sandwiches on dinner rolls, and thought to myself how lucky I am to have Miracle Whip to add that perfect tang. As for liverwurst on soft white bread, that doesn't sound half bad.