Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Imminently on the Horizon

Should "on" in this post title be capitalized or not? I can't make my brain tell me the correct answer.

I came back from Savannah Saturday night, and the week is now winging its way swiftly toward Friday's trip to Texas. I'm not crazy about flying, not out of fear so much as inconvenience* and being such a slow packer. But I'm actually looking forward to the opportunity it will give me to knit and listen to my mp3 player (may I say "iPod" even if that's not what I own? It's easier--like "kleenex" or "xerox").

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Allie and Baby Jack and my mother. And my brother and sister-in-law, of course. And a piece of cake. Hmm--what Texas resident(s) of the family are missing from that list?



*Yes, I do realize that flying is less inconvenient than driving--I'm just a natural complainer.

No comments: