The sidebar poll about my plans for the weekend was perhaps a bit misleading, in that I myself had no firm plan for the weekend, and thus no firm idea of what was first on the plan. I had lofty thoughts about going home from work Friday and knitting while I caught up on some tv, but it didn't turn out that way. I did catch up on some tv (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), but I didn't knit while I watched.
I turned in fairly early Friday (11ish?) and virtuously went into the office for a while on Saturday am. I made up for it by napping in the afternoon. Anyway, I did manage to sleep, take out the trash, watch a little tv, run the dishwasher, and do some Seminary reading, though not any Seminary lesson-planning.
Perhaps the next weekend-plans-poll should be designed to let you tell me what should be first on my list.
1 comment:
I saw "sleep" and it had my immediate vote--no questions asked. In fact, I grant you one, whole HOUR of time to do with it whatever you please! *poof*
Post a Comment