Saturday, August 18, 2007

Taking Pleasure in Small Things

It's Saturday and I'm at work. But I'm going to happy about what I can:

Saw this morning that ULTA is coming to Murfreesboro! And I already knew about Barnes and Noble going into the same shopping center. How lucky that I just told ULTA to change my mailing address, even though I thought I had no current use for their coupons.

I may be at work, but I'm also tapping my toes to Sheryl Crow Radio on Pandora.com, radio from the Music Genome Project (thanks, Amy!). Check it out for yourself--you can build your own radio station starting with an artist or song you like, and Pandora will play music with similar characteristics. Here are the stations I loaded yesterday. Can you fill in the blanks?

Sheryl Crow Radio
G _ _ _ _ _ _ W_ _ _ _ Radio
C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Radio
L _ _ _ L _ _ _ _ _ Radio

2 comments:

the duchess said...

I only know #3: Lyle Lovette Radio?

Auntie K said...

Yes, browneyedgirl, that would be Lyle Lovett. The others were Gillian Welch Radio, and Carpenters Radio (which was a bust).