Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NPR and the Holy Bible, or, Never Say Never

If you look at this site with any regularity, you may have noticed the contents of the "Currently Enjoying" sidebar are pretty static these days. I should just change the contents to read NPR and The Bible, since that's about all I'm listening to and reading these days (discounting Pandora.com, which I'm playing in the office).

How did this come about, you ask? I can't explain the NPR bit. I never thought I would end up an NPR listener (nothing at all wrong with NPR, just wasn't my style), but here I am. The music station I sometimes listen to interviews stand-up comics all morning, so one day I happened upon NPR, and here I am.

As for the Bible, by the time I get through reading for the next Sunday School lesson, I'm too tired to read anything else. Again, nothing at all wrong with the Bible, but I'd like to someday get back to the other books I've put aside.

No comments: