She's smiling wide. She just placed a pre-order for It's Not Big It's Large, Lyle Lovett's new studio album. To take advantage of free shipping, she threw in The Very Best of the Eagles. Yeah, I know, I only save $4 on free shipping and the second cd is more than $4, but don't rain on my parade, ok?
I just get all tingly and happy thinking about a new Lyle Lovett cd. And by September 4, when it's slated to arrive, I'll probably be needing all the tingly and happy I can get.
Now only if Lyle would play in Nashville soon...
2 comments:
Lyle and the Eagles...what a playlist!
I'm not too sure about the Lovett, but the Eagles are always a good choice. :) I've got their old best-of live album, and then the "Hell Freezes Over" reunion.
This and James Taylor are the two musical tastes of mine that Alex can't understand. I think it's because he had one less year of the 1970's than I did. ;)
Post a Comment