Note to the wise: Mistakenly hitting the Close Tab Red X instead of the Stop Loading Page Red X may result in losing a long post you just wrote but hadn't saved.
Now, on to what I meant to say:
This may be the last post for a few days (I'm sure you're heartbroken). I plan to leave here midday on Wednesday, drive to Little Rock and stay the night, and then drive the rest of the way to Murfreesboro on Thursday. All told, it is about a 615 mile trip.
Once I get to town, I'll be staying in a "hotel house" (suite hotel) until I find a place to live. I start work on Monday, April 2.
My phone number will be the same for a while, as will my email address, so no worries there.
My last day of work at the public library was Saturday, so that leaves me Mon and Tue to finish everything I should have been working on for the past month. Personally, I'm hoping for a superhuman burst of energy on Tuesday. Or some time/space anomaly to occur and result in an extra 48 hours between Tuesday and Wednesday. We'll see.
2 comments:
I'm so sad--but excited for you at the same time. I know you're super busy but I'll give you a call to say our official good-byes soon. And please feel free to call me anytime, but especially while you're driving across the country.
I second the sadness--but lots of luck!!!
Post a Comment