Saturday, March 31, 2007

Some Things Don't Change

You'll be happy to know that a pizza and soda at Sam's tastes the same in Murfreesboro as it does in Garland.

And I was pleased as punch to place my order in the Wendy's drive-through last night and not even have to repeat myself to the cashier (being a Wendy's veteran, I give them all the info they need in my initial order, including size and drink flavor, but they nearly ALWAYS ask me what size and what drink when I get finished). Though come to think of it, I got home and found Wendy's had put cheese on my burger. Guess that's typical too, however.

2 comments:

the duchess said...

Wow! This is so exciting! I'm reading the blog of a fantastic woman embarking on a grand adventure.

"Will our dear heroine find what she's looking for in TN? Tune in next week and find out."

PS-I'm happy to read you got there safely. What's your address?

Auntie K said...

Ah, no address yet. You can keep using my Plano address for now. I hope to have something soon and will of course keep you posted. I don't want any wedding announcements to go astray ;-)