- I arrived at work at 10 am today. Not as early as I hoped, but not terribly bad (10:30 is my official start time).
- I'm going on vacation in two days. A real vacation. At the beach.
- My toenails are painted for the first time this summer. Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
- I brought my Primary bag to work today by mistake. This will necessitate a trip home pretty soon to retrieve the correct bag.
- I'm reading The Snake, the Crocodile and the Dog as part of my ongoing bid to once and for all reread and then finish the rest of the books in the series. It really doesn't get much better than Amelia Peabody. She's a great mood lifter.
- In other nail lacquer news, I can't find my bottle of Caffeine Fix. Hmmph.
- I watched the second episode of Zen on Masterpiece last night. Great! I'm now eager to read one of Michael Dibdin's books. If they're as good as Donna Leon's books, I'll be in heaven.
Monday, July 25, 2011
State of the Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've opened a whole new world to me. Who would have guessed there were so many blogs devoted to nail polish? As for my Monday, it's a National Holiday where I live and not being a native, I find it a bit annoying.
L.
Post a Comment