I didn't find the missing Caffeine Fix, but I made some interesting discoveries during my search. The inner dialogue went something like:
North Texas tolltag? I didn't even know it was missing. And I never would have found it here!
Compact mirror. Sure wish I could make myself use it. Well, it wouldn't hurt to transfer it to yet another bag.
Wait a minute. Where's the bag I took to Day Camp last month? I haven't seen it since then. I better not have lost it there.
Aha! I knew I'd find you, rogue library Dogs and Cats book missing since October! Apparently I took you to KY at Christmas. Huh. This is a pretty good book. I should take it next time I see the children. Lincoln does love his "arfies."
Hello, running watch. This saves me a trip to my gym locker, since I planned to take you to FL tomorrow. But wait, maybe I should take this $14 fashion watch instead. Too bad the battery is dead.
Where on earth is that stupid bag? Now that I've thought about it, I really need to take it on the trip.
Four boxes of Puffs Plus? I knew I couldn't be completely out. Good thing I only bought three more and not another six.
1 comment:
You're funny. I loved that movie back in the day.
Post a Comment