Love that rock hard water putty. Using the pipe fitting probably gives you the only scout flag stand in history that can actually hold a flag pole upright and not leaning to one side or the other because the scout flag stand socket is usually a larger diameter than the scout flag pole
Duchess, I've spent many an hour walking around HD and Lowe's like an idiot. My dad told me about Rock Hard for another project, but the pvc bit was completely my own invention. If I get ambitious, I have the box top I could cut a hole in, to cover the ugly interior.
This was an inexpensive flag I bought online and when it arrived I realized it was made to hang on the house, not sit in a stand. Hence the homemade stand. Now if the Cub Scouts could only conduct a flag ceremony with even a pretense of decorum or respect...
3 comments:
Love that rock hard water putty. Using the pipe fitting probably gives you the only scout flag stand in history that can actually hold a flag pole upright and not leaning to one side or the other because the scout flag stand socket is usually a larger diameter than the scout flag pole
Who knew? I'd be one lost puppy wandering the aisles of Home Depot.
Duchess, I've spent many an hour walking around HD and Lowe's like an idiot. My dad told me about Rock Hard for another project, but the pvc bit was completely my own invention. If I get ambitious, I have the box top I could cut a hole in, to cover the ugly interior.
This was an inexpensive flag I bought online and when it arrived I realized it was made to hang on the house, not sit in a stand. Hence the homemade stand. Now if the Cub Scouts could only conduct a flag ceremony with even a pretense of decorum or respect...
Post a Comment