Yes, M I agree about the council patch. Oddly enough, that's the OLD one. The new one is quite ugly. And doesn't my beloved aunt already have to sew patches for her grandchildren?
While I'll at it, I'll point out that the Cubmaster patch is on a sleeve pocket. I had to stitch right through the pocket, thus rendering it unusable. There was simply no way to do it otherwise. The people who use adhesive don't have to worry about that.
Your beloved auntie will be happy to sew patches any day and return the shirt post haste. She'll even handsew the patches on the pocket, so that it remains usable. And from what she's read, adhesive is pure drek and to be avoided and shunned, especially in humid climates. Auntie herself never thought of owning a shirt until years after being released as a Webelo leader. L.
5 comments:
How cool.
Tennessee has a gorgeous Council patch. You could always send your shirt to your beloved aunt for the sewing on of patches...
M
Yes, M I agree about the council patch. Oddly enough, that's the OLD one. The new one is quite ugly. And doesn't my beloved aunt already have to sew patches for her grandchildren?
While I'll at it, I'll point out that the Cubmaster patch is on a sleeve pocket. I had to stitch right through the pocket, thus rendering it unusable. There was simply no way to do it otherwise. The people who use adhesive don't have to worry about that.
Your beloved auntie will be happy to sew patches any day and return the shirt post haste. She'll even handsew the patches on the pocket, so that it remains usable. And from what she's read, adhesive is pure drek and to be avoided and shunned, especially in humid climates. Auntie herself never thought of owning a shirt until years after being released as a Webelo leader.
L.
Post a Comment