...watching Cranford (library copy) and loving it.
...listening to The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, and don't want it to end.
...alternating between wearing my new Klogs and my new Danskos. I love the former and like the latter, but I can't wear the Klogs every day, so...
...already worn out and it's only Wednesday.
...waiting for it to ice enough that we can leave work early on Friday.
...resigned to the fact that I'll probably be at Cub Scouts every Wednesday for the foreseeable future.
...using a heating pad to warm up my bed before I climb in at night.
4 comments:
Loved Cranford and Return to Cranford. Did you part 1 of the new Emma?
Why didn't I see your Klogs before I ordered my Birkenstock mary janes? Of course anything looks cuter on cute little feet. I've read only a few pages of The Sweetness...but it's already great.
L.
D - Just finished C. LOVED it, esp the last two eps. No on Emma, I'm usually too tired to turn on the tv on Sunday night. I'll have to catch it on Netflix like everything else. I'm not all fancy with my cable and dvr like the rest of you!
L - The original Klogs are Ariel's--I saw them at her house. She's going to listen to The Sweetness also.
Ha, ha - It DID snow enough for us to leave work at 1pm on Friday. But I stayed until 4 anyway. Go figure.
Post a Comment