Monday, February 01, 2010

Good and Bad

Good - A1 is back safe and sound from Haiti/DR.

Good - Two days of being snowed in meant I got to stay home and do lots of reading. And I cleaned the kitchen.

Bad - Going back to work after two days of reading (and napping) was hard. I didn't sleep well last night--not tired. And I forgot to wear a watch today.

Good - Sears is delivering a twin xl mattress set Friday, the foundation piece in my new guest room.

Bad - Sears canceled the bedframe order, so there will be no frame for the mattress set.

2 comments:

the duchess said...

Thumbs way up on the makings of a guest room.

Auntie K said...

thanks, d. Want to come for a visit? This will probably be the most expensive guest room (calculated on a per visit basis) in the history of mankind. But I'm excited.