Thursday, July 09, 2009

Another Reason to Dislike Wal-Mart

I almost said "hate Wal-Mart," but hate is a strong word, and not a nice one, so we'll go with dislike. Plus, there might be young, impressionable readers lurking out there.

Reason: It's too easy to leave a bag of purchases on the revolving bag holder. This time, I think I left a bottle of bleach and a bottle of fantastik. I meant to take the fantastik to work, and it took weeks for me to decide to spend the money (apparently I only sweat the small stuff), and then I went and left it at the check-out.

Despite my vigilance, I've been in this situation more times than I care to remember. I suppose I could hunt down the receipt and go back to Wal-Mart, but the whole thing happened at least 10 days ago, and I'm not sure I'm up to the ordeal.

2 comments:

the duchess said...

I've done this myself. So now what I do is physically check all the bag holders, spinning my way around, much to the checker's chagrin. They give me dirty since they've already begun checking the person behind me at this point, but I care not.

Auntie K said...

I usually spin myself, and look what happened when I didn't!