
If all goes according to plan (that is, if St. Joseph does his job), I'll be moving into my own home in a few weeks. I was thinking about how much smoother things would go if I had everyone available to help:
A2 to handle Internet/TV/Telephone connections
A1 to make a security survey
Niece #2 to remember where I put all those little but important items in the move
Niece #1 to arrange all the books at the new house
Niece #3 to make a detailed exploration of the new yard and neighborhood
T to handle window and wall treatments
J to go furniture shopping with me
M to line the kitchen cabinets and drawers
Nephew #1 to test all the plumbing fixtures at the new house
Niece #4 to keep everyone entertained
D to do a little bit of everything, since that's his specialty
2 comments:
Congrats! How exciting. Guess I don't get a job, eh.
Duchess, all that's left are really yucko things like organizing a yard sale. I know you'd be FAB at that, but I didn't want to burden you!
Post a Comment