I started a long, boring post last week about work happenings, but trust me, it really was boring. Suffice it to say that I'm as busy as ever, though I still seem to spin my wheels a lot without going anywhere.
This Friday is the last day of Seminary, after which we're out until approximately August 8. I'll probably live to regret it, but I said I didn't want a night shift at the desk this summer, so instead, I'm working T-Th 7:30-10:00 am. The theory is that I'll keep on getting up at 4:45 or 5:00 every morning during the summer. That plan would work fine if I could go to bed at 9 pm. Or in other words, that plan would work fine with the insertion of a few miracles.
2 comments:
I've spun my wheels quite a bit myself here lately, however, today I shook things up a bit. In the middle of my work day I left my office to get my hair done. Haha, what's the use of a long lunch if not to be productive? ;o)
Late to bed and early to rise makes one tired and grouchy. Early to bed and early to rise-I doubt BF ever did it in his life.
Great idea, but remember, a duck cannot bark and a dog cannot fly.
Sometimes, you just can't change nature. On the other hand, you could call the Br Pres every morning when you get up at 0 dark 30 to be sure he is leading by example and not sleeping in.
Post a Comment