but my mind is in Washington, along with my friends and all the other librarians at the American Library Association conference. I can so see myself there--riding the Metro, going to the Library of Congress Reading Room open house, attending the World Premiere of The Hollywood Librarian: Librarians in Cinema and Society, listening to Nancy Pearl, walking around the National World War II Memorial...
sniff, sniff
2 comments:
I was planning on attending the movie premiere, but actually missed it by going to dinner with friends instead (right across from the Ford Theater!).
I also didn't get to see Nancy Pearl... most of my time was spent with the docs folks. I'm hoping to get out more at the next ALA. And to see you there! :)
Well, sounds like you got plenty done, even if you didn't end up doing everything you planned or wanted to.
Post a Comment