I knew you'd come back to me someday! Found: My National Parks Passport
A book that I borrowed from my mother about 3.5 years ago
10 packs of
Orbit Cinnamint gum--about 3.5 years old
More books than I know what to do with
A box of books that doesn't even belong to me
Lost:No, I still haven't watched the
season ender yet
Wait a minute - these aren't mine!
4 comments:
Hey, are With Malice Towards None and Five Past Midnight in that box of books?
I'll have to check. I'm willing to loan you my copy of Five Past Midnight :)
As far as books go, Finders Keepers, we don't want them back!
What is Boychiks in the Hood about?
As for Lost-I think they lost me, although like you, I was near dead when I watched it. I had to watch the last 10 minutes over again twice the next day and I am still sort of lost.
For my part, I recommend the BBC Series, Robin Hood (which just finished its first season). Much more my stuff with a good story that makes you want to see what they are up to next.
In case you cannot classify this post, ask Oscar who feeds him.
Anonymous feeder of Oscar, I looked at the lower layers of that box tonight, and there are some real gems in there. Someone else in your house might object to you giving them away.
As for Robin Hood, I'll add it to my list of "TV Shows I've Heard are Good and I'll Someday Watch on DVD."
Post a Comment