Friday, May 25, 2007

Important Question

I just visited the doctor, and had to step on the scale. Ugh. I'm 6 pounds shy of my all-time high weight (no surprise there). In a week, I start a 10-week wellness program at work, that includes weekly meetings with a fitness coach, meetings with a nutritional coach, and a personalized exercise program.

So, the question is--Is Life Without Junk Food Worth Living?

4 comments:

Starrlett said...

Ugh; good question. Let me know the answer... I'm pondering the related question, Is Life Without Large Second Portions Worth Living?

Auntie K said...

I think that it probably is worth living, without either junk food or large second portions. The follow-on question, though, is how to make oneself enjoy that worthwhile life!

the duchess said...

I feel yah. I've got memberships to Lifetime Fitness, Bally's, and Weight Watchers right now. I should be anorexic by now but I'm not. :o) I'll be honest with you-life without junk food is NOT worth living. You just have to define "junk food" as craisens, nuts, and caramel rice cakes.

Auntie K said...

Oh, never thought of redefining "junk food." Hmm.