Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Baby Steps

So, I have finally posted two items on my professional blog. Admittedly, I'm not too happy with the posts, because they are more regurgitation than original thought, but it's a start, right? This isn't necessarily a plug for you to all become subscribers, but it's out there if you're interested.

Even if you don't want to read my professional blog, if you have 10 minutes to spare, click on over to YouTube and take a look at the copyright and fair use video I linked to in my post. The video's not necessarily a great example of film making, but it's clever and educational.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at the creativity of some people. Theoretically, each of us can contribute something unique to the rest of the world, but some people are certainly uniquer than others!
L.

Auntie K said...

It's a good thing they are!