Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
I always wanted naturally curly hair. Who knew that if I waited long enough, I'd get my wish (after a fashion)?
Sorry for the poor photo quality. This was a hard shot!
Well, I've waited sixty-seven years and still nary a curl on THIS head. I'm jealous.An old straight-haired lady
So what's your trick? Loving the color.
Thanks, duchess. Think the lighting made it look more gold than it actually is. The trick is mostly luck, a quick blow dry to dry some of the water, and Redken Curl Wise cream. A life saving style on many mornings!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sorry for the poor photo quality. This was a hard shot!
Well, I've waited sixty-seven years and still nary a curl on THIS head. I'm jealous.
An old straight-haired lady
So what's your trick? Loving the color.
Thanks, duchess. Think the lighting made it look more gold than it actually is. The trick is mostly luck, a quick blow dry to dry some of the water, and Redken Curl Wise cream. A life saving style on many mornings!
Post a Comment