Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Spelling Lessons
Current developments at work are making it quite clear that I'm going to learn to spell the word "liaison" whether I want to or not. Refusing to do so will only make my life miserable.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I was a counselor to a stake RSP who was terrific other than the fact that she always spelled that word without the second 'I' and it drove me crazy. I never did have the nerve to tell her, which in retrospect seems awfully of wimpy of me--but then I AM a wimp!
1 comment:
I was a counselor to a stake RSP who was terrific other than the fact that she always spelled that word without the second 'I' and it drove me crazy. I never did have the nerve to tell her, which in retrospect seems awfully of wimpy of me--but then I AM a wimp!
M.
Post a Comment