I know at least one reader of this space eagerly checks for a new post every time she goes online. Sorry, in yet another way, to be a disappointment, but I'm drawing quite a blank of late.
Do you ever catch cold, lose your sense of taste, and fear it will never return? Or hit a reading slump and fear that you'll never find another good book to read? Well, I sort of feel that way in relation to the blog. What if I never have anything interesting, clever, or original to say again?
I do have a few mundane updates to give, which I'll save for another post, but other than that, it truly is the dog days of summer around here--hot enough to make you pant and hang your tongue out, and busy enough to make you work like a dog.
1 comment:
I hear yah. I've been too fried after work to think of anything clever or interesting. This Stella needs to get her groove back pretty soon or else.
P.S.
What's the...? My word verification is "trist"! Don't they know how to spell.
Post a Comment