I watched the nephews Friday and Saturday while the rest of the family concentrated on moving-in activities. Despite all the fun we had, including dumping buckets of water on our heads in the backyard, feeding a sippy cup to the ducks at
Murfree Spring, playing on several playgrounds and visiting the
Patterson Park pool, the only photos I took were in car over the shoulder shots on the way to drop the boys at their new home.
L likes to smile for the camera. Here's one of his more natural grins.

I could have shot off a cannon in front of J and he wouldn't have noticed. Cars had all his attention.
3 comments:
What happened to little A? And, these guys look healthy and happy so ya'll must have had a good time!
Little A was in BG helping her parents unload the moving truck. Or perhaps not. Either way, her parents took pity on Auntie and only left the boys to be watched.
How fun!
Post a Comment