For your next party, or perhaps just for your next snack, consider this spread/dip I made Saturday:
Orange Pecan Cream Cheese SpreadCombine in a bowl and mix until smooth:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 C finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 C orange marmalade (I used closer to 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 tsp salt
This is the first recipe from
The Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition that's actually turned out for me. This tastes best on Ritz crackers.
3 comments:
Sounds like a winner to me.
Doesn't everything taste better on Ritz?
Yes. And funny that I had forgotten this post. My next party cooking after the spread didn't turn out so well (overbaked Bundt cake). And the dessert after that also sort of bombed (sherbet. It was great right out of the maker, but a night in the freezer turned it to ice). I need another success!
Post a Comment