An aeronautical engineer. The Manila Folder Glider simply DOES NOT work.
BSA sized. The large shirt is too big, the medium shirt too small.
Steel willed. I did really well at kicking the Diet Coke habit for nearly two months. Stress and the siren call of McDonald's $1 soft drinks pushed me right off the wagon. I'm not even sure I care at this point.
4 comments:
Looks to me like the manila folder glider is WAY to much work. Probably very heavy as well and balance is probably very critical.
On the other hand, the local trip to the dump sounds great!.
It may not work but you show tremendous faith for the attempt.
Look on the bright side, if your vice is diet Coke in the law of averages you're still doing pretty swell.
And think of all the fun you had trying! :)
-Maryxo
Post a Comment