Campus Crime Alert: A female visitor to campus advised XXSU Police that on Monday, February 22, at approximately 7:15 p.m., as she was walking through the University Library parking lot, two males approached her, and one of them took hold of her arm. As she pulled away, she fell to the ground and lost consciousness. When she regained consciousness, she noticed that several of her personal items were missing.
As a BYU student, I enjoyed reading campus police reports in the campus newspaper. I'm sure serious crimes occur there, but the enjoyable reports were ones that reported bicyclists receiving speeding tickets or confrontations over walking on the grass.
None of that kind of stuff around here.
5 comments:
I, too, in my day enjoyed the campus "crime beat" in the Daily Universe at BYU. I believe the most heinous crime I ever read about was a stolen bicycle tire. Ahh, BYU!!
M.
Whoah, Nellie. I hope you've got your pepper spray, brass knuckles, and pistol in your purse at all times.
I've read that wasp spray is the best deterrent [sp?]. It's legal and lethal and the perp supposedly won't suspect anything dangerous, (except that they probably read what I did and now they'd be onto you).
L.
That's it! LIbrarians should go on strike until they get garage parking with restricted access and the company of a large, nasty dog (who loves librarians) to walk with them as the go to their cars. Either that or an administration issued Glock and a double 00 license........
No pepper spray, wasp spray, dog, Glock, or brass knuckles yet. We'll see how I fare.
Post a Comment